Thursday, March 31, 2005

Queue the kerosene, standby matches

Not to make the existence of this blog any more controversial, but I've decided I'm going to go ahead and make some flat out endorsements. For the PU and GM, in contrast to the dry, vote-for-me, "world peace" approach that's been used by the The Polytechnic and the IFC, I'm going to ask for submissions detailing why your opponent should not be elected. I will, at some point between Sunday and Tuesday, announce which candidates "should not be GM" and "should not be PU" (warning: I'm not opposed to splitting those titles between both candidates, so make it good). For the senate races, I'm going with a last-person-standing policy. Whichever candidates escape my magnifying glass as the least unqualified people will likewise be spared recognition on this site.

I only ask that the emails come from your RPI mail accounts. I will not post any of your statements, I will only use them for research purposes, as my anonymity depends on yours. Be prepared for me to contact you to verify each thing you report. Don't worry about being negative; this is supposed to serve as a forum for the flaws of each candidate to be revealed before the vote, rather than after.

In other news, RNE has discovered a way to sign their decisions to give them more legitimacy:
Absent: Khaoula Benghanem

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home