Sunday, April 10, 2005

Greetings from the Ministry of PolyTruth

If anyone can find a smooth way to incorporate the words "Polytechnic" and "propaganda," let me know immediately. You can find some inspiration for this effort by checking out the PolyBlogs, a product of the Office of Admissions and a smattering of sunlight-deprived IT majors. Their cause d'affaires:
PolyBlogs is a group of select Rensselaer students who have agreed to share their life and experiences as they attend RPI.
I find myself both insulted for not being offered a role in this heinous venture, and honored that my standards were assessed as being too high to participate. But then again, seeing as their goal is probably to increase future enrollment rather than eliminate it, I can understand their reasoning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home